We are delighted to welcome you to Nursery and we hope that this information will give you an insight into the Early Years education at Corpus Christi.
In Early Years at Corpus Christi, we hope to provide your children with an environment that provokes interest, fascinates their imaginations and encourages curiosity and wonder. In this ever-changing world, where children’s lives are fast paced and filled with technology and noise, we have taken the time to re-evaluate and transform the environment. As a team, we have embraced the best elements of a range of philosophies to create a beautiful learning space filled with natural and open-ended resources to provoke awe and curiosity.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce the Nursery team:
· Miss Coen – Nursery Manager
· Miss Stewart – Teaching assistant
· Miss Brock-Turner – Teaching Assistant
Some important reminders:
· Nursery fund- We kindly ask for a donation of £1 per week (preferably on a Monday). This will fund open-ended resources and any extra items that extend the children’s interests.
· Please do not bring any items from home into the classroom. Your child should only bring a clearly named water bottle to school.
· Please provide your child with a set of spare clothes in a clearly named carrier bag.
· Uniform- Please ensure ALL items are clearly labelled with your child’s full name. Please provide spare clothing for your child.
· In Nursery we have access to outdoor learning in all weather. This means that children should always wear/bring appropriate clothing.
· If you are providing your child with a packed lunch, please ensure that it does not have any products that contain nuts/peanuts.
Our Nursery times:
AM children – 8.30am – 11.30am
PM children – 12pm – 3pm
All day children – 9am – 3pm
We look forward to working with all of our families as your children embark on their journey of faith and education at Corpus Christi.
The Nursery Team